#TCBL_2018 was organised as a three-day event, 29-31 May, 2018, in different venues in the City of Prato. The venue for Day One was the Centro per l’Arte Contemporanea Luigi Pecci, the 1st Italian institution which has been built from scratch to present, collect, document and promote the most advanced artistic research.
The 2nd and the 3rd days were held in the Textile Museum of Prato, the largest cultural centre in Italy dedicated to the promotion of historical and contemporary textile production and art.
#TCBL_2018 was organised according to a series of modules, as follows:
- TCBL_Live: our TEDx-style session with seven stimulating 18-minute talks
- TCBL_Local: visits to local companies and production sites
- TCBL_Night: CreativeWear Fest, a multi-venue exhibit of textile art and design
- TCBL_Talk: conference-style, with welcome addresses and plenary keynotes
- TCBL_News: update on TCBL developments over the last year, with an emphasis on
- testimonials from the Business Pilots
- TCBL_Jam: rapid sequences of 5-minute presentations from TCBL Associates
- TCBL_Next: the welcoming ceremony for new Associates and announcement of future editions of #TCBL
- TCBL_Meet: a B2B meet-up session.
The future editions of #TCBL are:
- #TCBL_2019: Iasi, Romania (hosted by Reginnova NE)
- #TCBL_2020: Barcelona, Spain (hosted by Fab Textiles) the first edition of #TCBL following the conclusion of the EU-funded project.