Are you a student with a knack for storytelling? Reginnova is seeking a creative and dedicated Content Creator to develop content across all our platforms for up to 4 hours a week. This is a fantastic opportunity to engage with a dynamic team and express your creativity.
About Reginnova NE Reginnova NE is an Innovation, Technological Transfer, Human Resources and Community Support Association that invites all stakeholders in the Romanian North-East Region to create a structured environment for innovation and development in the field of textile and clothing.
Impact on the Textile Industry By volunteering with Reginnova, you can contribute to the transition from the unsustainable fast fashion model, still dominating the regional garment manufacturing, to more sustainable, ethical and innovative models. This is a chance to make a real difference in the textile industry.
- Develop, create, and deliver high-quality, original content that aligns with the organization’s mission and goals.
- Collaborate with the team to brainstorm content ideas.
- Edit and proofread content before publication.
- Research relevant industry topics and trends and create impactful content that boosts awareness regarding selected topics.
- Proven work experience as a Content Creator, Copywriter, or similar role.
- Portfolio of published content such as articles, blog posts, and other materials.
- Creative writing and strong research skills.
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress).
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English