Are you a student who is always up-to-date with the latest social media trends? Reginnova is seeking a Social Media Manager to join our team for up to 6 a week. This role is a great opportunity to showcase your creative skills and make a real impact on our online presence.
About Reginnova NE Reginnova NE is an Innovation, Technological Transfer, Human Resources and Community Support Association that invites all stakeholders in the Romanian North-East Region to create a structured environment for innovation and development in the field of textile and clothing.
Impact on the Textile Industry By volunteering with Reginnova, you can contribute to the transition from the unsustainable fast fashion model, still dominating the regional garment manufacturing, to more sustainable, ethical and innovative models. This is a chance to make a real difference in the textile industry.
- Collaborate on the development, implementation, and management of our social media strategy.
- Collaborate and help define and monitor relevant social media KPIs.
- Manage and oversee social media content.
- Measure the success of every social media campaign.
- Proven work experience in marketing or as a social media assistant.
- Hands-on experience in content management.
- Excellent copywriting skills.
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video).